We are interested in an entrepreneurial and hands-on Health and Benefits & Retirement Practice Lead to join us in Toronto.
- P&L accountability.
- Operate all aspects of the practice.
- Develop and sustain a market-leading health and benefits presence.
- Establish best-in-class service models, building on existing capabilities.
- Define marketing and communications needs and resource requirements.
- Develop a business plan and oversee its execution, review, and revision.
- Strengthen our market presence as a thought leader.
- Develop a staffing plan to support growth, identifying and developing relationships with top-quality candidates.
- Deliver impactful consulting services that are unique and useful.
- Entrepreneurial instinct.
- More than 10 years engaging client leaders and decision-makers in an advisory role, overseeing the sales and service processes with a strong commitment to best-in-class quality.
- Strong relationship management and communication skills.
- Successful direct selling and relationship management experience.
- Team building.
- Promote and problem-solve new initiatives using personal credibility and interactive skills to gain the support of colleagues, clients, and prospects.
- Possess an active life license or be well equipped to obtain one in due course.
What We Offer
We strive to have all our clients and colleagues reference ready. Therefore, we reward our people’s performance by offering a competitive compensation package and work with them to ensure that they have every opportunity to be fully engaged.
Please email your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.